Moose A. Moose and Zee

Moose A. Moose and Zee

QUALITY ASSURANCE

I know you have many options when choosing a Moose and Zee and I appreciate you considering mine. I assure you that quality and safety are my first priority. Everything is quality double stitched with a quality sewing machine. These toys are 100% fabric fiber material - including all facial features and stuffing. I do not use any other materials (i.e., glue or marker.) My stuffed animals are 100% guaranteed!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Love them!

After searching the internet and ebay for someone who sold a Moose A. Moose and Zee bird, I stumbled across Erin's blog. I was excited that I had finally found someone who sold them, but more importantly, made them to actually look like the characters. Moose and Zee arrived looking like...MOOSE & ZEE!! I am very pleased with my purchase. Erin made and shipped both animals in record time. Great product! Great service!

No comments: